Client Care and Practice Management
Time Management - how to find hours to charge!
- Build your emotional resilience to withstand demands and stress
- How to find more hours to charge
- Find a state of flow and productivity to maximise output
- Explore busyness v effectiveness
Ms Grainne Cochrane BA (Hons)
Grainne has over twenty years experience of designing and delivering training to clients within the public, private and voluntary sectors. Her expertise lies in management development and personal effectiveness training. Grainne graduated from Queen’s University, Belfast with a BA (Hons) in Social Anthropology and subsequently with a MSSc in Organisation and Management; she is a qualified trainer.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday 17 December 2019
- Seminar starts at 10.00am and ends at 1.00pm
- Registration and coffee from 9.30am
Belfast Harlequins Conference Centre
45a Deramore Park, Belfast, Antrim, BT9 5JX
Sign posted between the Ulster Clinic and Balmoral Avenue on the left hand side of the Malone Road leaving the city centre.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All solicitors in N Ireland and other interested professionals.
You will have your three compulsory hours of client care and practice management CPD.
WHAT WILL THE SEMINAR DO FOR YOU?
Help you to become a better time manager.